Saturday, August 11, 2018

Satoshi Nakamoto Hunted Internationally, Bounty Grows

#Findsatoshi is the latest effort to galvanize worldwide support in order to, once and for all, find the enigmatic creator of Bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto. The group has taken to an international crowdfunding campaign, enlisting world class private detectives from Japan to New York, and everywhere in-between.  Also read: Report: 15,000 Twitter Crypto Scam Giveaway Bots […]

The following article Satoshi Nakamoto Hunted Internationally, Bounty Grows was originally published on: https://www.justbitcoinnews.com/


Satoshi Nakamoto Hunted Internationally, Bounty Grows posted first on https://www.justbitcoinnews.com/

1 comment:

  1. From my previous experience its not that easy to get back a lost it stolen bitcoin because these scammers are very smart and they will cover their tracks but if you manage to find a trustworthy and reliable Recovery company, I said trustworthy and reliable because many scammers are out there disguising as Recovery agents and will only take your money without recovering your bitcoin, I was a victim of such myself after loosing my bitcoin to an investment scam I sort for help and I met few recovery agents and was scammed by a particular one again. Luckily for me I was referred to a company on telegram. You can send a complaint mail to fightingscams(@)AOL{.} com , he should be able to help you. They Recovered my stolen bitcoin after risking a token to their Recovery program. It was worth it at the end.

    ReplyDelete